Thursday, August 7

It is that time.....

No, not that time of month! Sick people. It is that time in every parents life to count the number of beers in the fridge. My husband swears there were two and now there is one. I pay no attention because I don't drink it, I drink the harder stuff. I hate to think that one of the kids would have taken it, espeically since the two I think could have done it are 12 and 13. I knew the time would come though. Well, ok I didn't know for sure because I never stole beer from anyone because it tasted nasty. I also know the time may come when my FIL may come up missing cigeretts however, that could be the kids hid them because they don't want him to smoke. LOL He won't think it is funny but, I'll laugh. Anyway, it is possible that one of my daughters friends took it. No matter what though we need to start keeping track of them.

No comments: