Saturday, August 18

Chomping at the bit

I am sitting here practically grinding my teeth because I am bored and angry. I am so tired of the shit and I need an outlet. I just may take my daughter bike riding with me later. That way maybe I can unwind some. I have been giving a lot of my self to everyone but me and I think it is time to give something back to my self. Although sitting here thinking about it is giving me a headach and I just got over a two day migrain. I;m going to be even more upset if I don't get out because of my head.GGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRR

1 comment:

itisi said...

It is important to take care of you too. You need some you time everyday. A bike ride with your daughter sounds lovely.

I hear that Excedrin for Migranes works wonders. If you haven't already tried it, maybe you should.

Hope you find some peace and quiet for yourself so you can relax and enjoy.