Thursday, June 26

My Poor Bum

My Bum Bum hurts from horse back rideing yesterday. My husband and I took the kids and we had a blast.I think the most fun part was the different attitudes of the different horses. My husband horse had a major attitude. He tried to bite any horse that was next to or in front of him. My horse was the joker, when the horses got a drink of water he splashed everyone! Tiffany's horse was lazy, she was always way in the back. Felicity's horse sped up when he reliezed the barn was in sight. Jordan's horse was laid back and took it all in. We had a blast, they even let us have our horses run. That is a definate do again!!!

2 comments:

itisi said...

How does that work? YOu live in big city, I live in hick town next to beautiful country. You get to ride horses. I don't. Oh wait, I Could, but I don't want to go by myself. I can't imagine Diane wanting to go. Maybe Tammie, but she works two jobs...hmmmm...nope.
I am glad you had fun!! I am glad your girls had fun!!

Walker said...

Next time glue your bum to the saddle and it will keep you from bouncing unless you like getting it bounced LOL
I am sure the kids loved it

Have a Happy Fourth Of July