Saturday, April 28

Mental Health Issue

There is never an easy soulution to the Mental Health Issue but something has to be done. On top of the school shootings, there has been bomb threats at the High School in our school dist. It makes me nervous because my kids will be going there next year.

As I write I have a very dear friend who sits in the Hosp. with a punctured lung and many other injuries from her husband beating her. He has had a mental health issue for spmetime but he went over the edge the other night. They have five kids toghther and he beat her in front of them. This couldn't have been good for any of them. I don't know how she is I have to call her mom to find out.

I get worn out just thinking of all of this. I don't understand. I know it is hard to get help but come on when you feel yourself gettint to a certain point you HAVE to get help. Would someone rather hurt people than get help? I just don't understand.

3 comments:

itisi said...

It is difficult to understand mental health issues that people have. It is so complex. If they had the reasoning power we had, they wouldn't do what they do. They do not even know how bad off they are.

Hopefully, with a lot of help your friend and her children will be able to recover fully. She is lucky to have friends like you!

itisi said...

busy?
are you there? is the light at the end of the tunnel shining brighter now? thinking of you!

Fizzy said...

Helllo how are you doing?

I have had to put a password thingmebob on my blog if you send me an e-mail address, I can send you an invite. (fizzyfizz1@gmail.com)